Junior Search Engine Optimization Strategist
We are seeking a Junior Search Engine Optimization Strategist to join our growing team. You must be extremely motivated to provide best-in-class service to our clients while helping expand our agency search expertise. You will be a key member in supporting SEO strategies for an array of client accounts. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of SEO experience in an agency or corporate setting and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented digital advertising agency environment.
The Junior SEO Strategist will work closely with the SEO team to help develop, implement, and manage SEO campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with the internal SEO team as well as participating in client conversations. The Junior SEO Strategist’s role will involve the supporting of the senior team to take “ownership” of client campaigns, including client relationship, reporting, and recommendations to drive more traffic and conversions to their site.
- Quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of SEO
- Research SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility.
- Work with a Senior SEO Strategist to implement analytics code, metadata, tracking pixels, work out tracking and other technical issues
- Ongoing optimization of SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations (including keyword insertion/deletion, meta data etc.) landing page optimization, and conversion optimization
- Learning and building campaign performance data and reports
- Learn how to remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools like Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, AHRefs, Google Analytics, HotJar, GSC, and BWMT
- Uncovering, understanding, and achieving client goals and business objectives through customized recommendations
- Ensure that all client deliverables include insightful and actionable insights and analysis into past results, performance trends, industry best practices, recommendations, and next steps
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Minimum 1-year of SEO experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
- Certifications/qualifications in Analytics, AdWords or other key marketing platforms is a plus
- Innate ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize – must work well under pressure
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Proficiencies in the use of Excel (including pivot tables), Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
We offer a competitive salary plus a full benefits package and a comfortable work environment.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Charles River Interactive works with clients around the country to offer a full suite of digital marketing solutions. Let’s work together to harness the potential of digital marketing for your business.
Charles River Interactive
890 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451