Paid Search Planner
The Paid Search Planner will assist the Director and paid search team in all aspects of paid search services, including but not limited to development, implementation, and management of PPC campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable directly interacting with a range of client contacts and professionals, including marketing managers, account managers and agency representatives. Our ideal candidate is a goal-oriented individual who is motivated to learn, provide best in class service for clients, and above all – has an entrepreneurial outlook. We are looking for a person who pushes boundaries, looks for ways to make things better and doesn’t settle for “this is the way it’s always been done”. If you thrive on a fast-paced environment, challenges and problem solving, this is a perfect opportunity to join our growing team.
The Paid Search Planner will act as a key member of the SEM team for all initiatives and will:
- Conduct campaign evaluations and create strategic recommendations for a variety of clients
- Implement and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Work with clients to support and QA implementation of PPC strategies
- Work with bid management tools to manage and optimize large paid campaigns
- Compile data and create detailed campaign performance reports
- Regularly meet with clients by phone and in person to establish and maintain close working relationships
- Develop key phrase proposals for prospective clients
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience in creating, implementing and optimizing PPC strategies for a variety of clients
- Including knowledge and experience in advanced SEM, Google Display, Remarketing and RLSA
- Knowledgeable on all major paid search programs: Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Ability to develop effective campaign structures within Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms
- Full proficiency with AdWords and Bing Editors
- Experience with third party bid management applications, keyword research services, and ad testing methodologies
- AdWords and Analytics certified
- Problem-solving skills; ability to adapt to new technologies
- Desire to research and test new opportunities within the growing search marketplace
- Able to multi-task and prioritize—must work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of integrated digital media campaign planning and execution
- Demonstrated grasp of leveraging KPIs to interpret results and make data-based decisions
- Deepen product expertise in the Paid Media marketing and advertising industry
- Working with the team to investigate new BETA/emerging opportunities in the marketplace
- Working with automation and optimization tools to manage campaigns efficiently
- Ongoing communications with representatives at all PPC media networks
- Building strong relationships across Social, SEO, Analytics and Account Services teams
- Identifying new and innovative opportunities for amplification and targeted advertising
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Communications
- 1-3 years of PPC media experience
- Knowledge and/or demonstrated interest in the PPC landscape
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
- Proficiencies in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
That’s it for the job – moving on to why you should work at CRI:
We are a welcoming, fast-growing, upbeat company that takes a different client facing, consultative approach to digital marketing. We support your professional growth and we put you in the middle of an innovative team within a well-established company.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite things about working at CRI:
- Small company with a family feel
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- An array of refreshments and snacks
- A fun, flexible, creative and laid-back work environment
- Onsite Fitness Facility and Cafe
- Generous vacation policy
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Matching 401(k) investment options
- Company sponsored charity initiatives and office events
- Smart, innovative industry professionals
- Industry exposure through CRI’s blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
About Charles River Interactive (CRI):
CRI was founded in 2005. The Company is a privately owned corporation with ~ 40 employees. Our office is located in Waltham, MA. Charles River Interactive (CRI) is one of the leading digital marketing firms in the country, specializing in working with complex organizations to provide a high level of digital marketing support and expertise.
CRI takes a very consultative approach and we work very closely with our clients to ensure that our strategies are always in line with the overall business and marketing goals of an organization.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles River Interactive works with clients around the country to offer a full suite of digital marketing solutions. Let’s work together to harness the potential of digital marketing for your business.
Charles River Interactive
890 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451