Paid Social Marketing Specialist
Charles River Interactive is looking for an Paid Social Media Specialist to join our expanding marketing team!
Our ideal candidate is a goal-oriented individual who is motivated to provide best-in-class service for clients and, above all, has an entrepreneurial outlook. Ideal candidates will love that this role balances the creative and analytical sides of the brain. They enjoy writing ad copy, diving into data, and perform well in a detail-oriented agency environment.
The Paid Social Media Specialist works with the Director and Account Management team in all aspects of social media services including but not limited to development, implementation and management of Social Media campaigns for new and existing clients. A key member in our team, you must be extremely motivated to provide best-in-class service to our clients while helping to expand our agency capabilities. If you thrive in a fast-paced workplace, and enjoy utilizing your creativity and problem-solving skills, Charles River Interactive would love to make you part of our growing family.
As an experienced Paid Social Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of handcrafted digital strategies across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and clients.
You will be expected to:
• Manage the day-to-day activities across multiple social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), including campaign planning, content writing, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization.
• Provide audience research and recommendations, competitive and industry research (discovery & expansion), budget planning, campaign set-up and proofing, and communication with clients.
• Be comfortable working directly with a range of client contacts and professionals, including marketing managers, account managers and agency representatives
• Be responsible for budget tracking, campaign optimization, bid management, tracking code QA, targeting and segmentation, review and editing of ad creative/copy, and content creation and distribution
• Develop and share data-based performance reports, campaign and results summaries, strategic findings, key takeaways, and insights
• Be a product expert in the Social Media marketing and advertising industry
• Maintain ongoing communications with representatives at all social media networks
• Keep pace with Social Media industry trends
• Identify new and innovative opportunities for amplification and targeted advertising
Desired qualifications include:
• Fluency with Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube as well as their associated advertising techniques
• Experience in creating, implementing and optimizing Social Media strategies for a variety of clients
• Knowledge and experience with Social Media tracking pixel and tag implementation and trouble-shooting. Google Tag Manager experience a plus
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies and changes in the Social Media landscape
• Ability to allocate and manage sizable client budgets across multiple Social Media platforms
• Ability to research and test new opportunities within the growing social media marketplace
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize — must work well under pressure and with deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to leverage KPIs to interpret results and make data-based decisions
• Ability to collaborate with other internal teams around new opportunities and challenges
• Experience with Google Data Studios a plus
• Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Business, Management, Marketing or Communication
• 1-3 years of social media and/or paid media experience
• Strong knowledge and/or demonstrated interest in the Social Media landscape
• Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement flawlessly
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and learn from results/data
• Proficiencies in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We offer a competitive salary plus a full benefits package and a comfortable work environment.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles River Interactive works with clients around the country to offer a full suite of digital marketing solutions. Let’s work together to harness the potential of digital marketing for your business.
Charles River Interactive
890 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451