Search Engine Optimization Strategist
We are seeking a knowledgeable Search Engine Optimization Strategist to join our growing team. You must be extremely motivated to provide best-in-class service to our clients while helping expand our agency search expertise. You will be a key member in supporting SEO strategies for an array of client accounts. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of SEO experience in an agency or corporate setting and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented digital advertising agency environment.
The SEO Strategist will work closely with our experienced SEO team to help develop, implement, and manage SEO campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with client contacts ranging from the marketing manager to the IT director to the webmaster. The SEO Strategist’s role will involve taking “ownership” of client campaigns, including client relationship, reporting, and recommendations to drive more traffic and conversions to their site.
- Functioning as a key member of the SEO team for all SEO initiatives
- Conducting technical evaluations and creating SEO recommendations for a variety of client sites, both new and existing
- Working with clients and web development agency partners to create, implement, and QA ongoing SEO strategies
- Meeting with clients by phone and in person on a regular basis to establish and maintain close working relationships
- Managing client relationship as well as detailed project management to successfully execute search engine optimization initiatives
- Analyzing and interpreting campaign performance data and reports
- Uncovering, understanding, and achieving client goals and business objectives through campaign customization
- Experience creating search engine optimization strategies for a variety of sites
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, including indexing, ranking criteria, and technical considerations
- Ability to evaluate a site for SEO and create detailed recommendations
- Knowledge of website design and development process
- Familiarity with web analytics, especially as it applies to SEO reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in a highly professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize – must work well under pressure
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficiencies in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We offer a competitive salary plus a full benefits package and a comfortable work environment.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles River Interactive works with clients around the country to offer a full suite of digital marketing solutions. Let’s work together to harness the potential of digital marketing for your business.
Charles River Interactive
890 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451