Charles River Interactive is seeking an Account Manager.
Key responsibilities include managing client relationships, strategies and deliverables to assure CRI is providing the highest level of service to our accounts. Building and managing relationships with external client stakeholders are essential for success and critical to the ongoing success of our growing agency.
The Account Manager – Digital Marketing will report to the Director of Client Services and will work closely with our experienced Organic Search, Paid Media, Social Media, and Creative Services teams to assist the client to achieve their goals. This is a client-facing role responsible for coordinating all aspects of client interaction, project management, and seeking out opportunities to provide additional value through enhanced services.
Job responsibilities include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our clients and agency partners
- Representing the client to CRI team members; echoing client goals and business objectives in all deliverables and communication
- Representing CRI to our clients; ensuring CRI has everything we need to develop successful strategies
- Facilitating the onboarding of new accounts with sales and department directors
- Establishing productive workflows between clients and our team of digital marketing experts
- Organizing internal and external meetings, including agendas, defining objectives/goals of the discussion and follow-up action
- Managing client expectations with respect to scope of work and campaign status
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans and list of deliverables
- Keeping track of client marketing initiatives and industry trends
- Scheduling regular and ad hoc meetings/calls with clients
- Communicating account successes and issues/challenges in a timely manner both internally and externally
- Seeking out opportunities to bring additional value to clients through expansion of service offerings
Desired qualifications include:
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in a highly professional manner in person, on the telephone, and in writing
- Ability to coordinate with multiple clients and manage complex projects in a deadline-focused environment
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail and willingness to work outside the role as needed
- Account management / project management experience; agency or digital marketing experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with web analytics and project management software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why you should work at CRI:
We are a welcoming, fast-growing, upbeat company that takes a different client facing, consultative approach to digital marketing.
- Small company with a family feel
- Open workspace promoting collaboration and team learning
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- An array of refreshments and snacks
- A fun, flexible, creative and laid-back work environment
- Onsite Fitness Facility and Cafe
- Generous vacation policy
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Matching 401(k) investment options
- Company sponsored charity initiatives and office events
- Smart, innovative industry professionals
- Industry exposure through CRI’s blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Half-day summer Fridays
About Charles River Interactive (CRI):
CRI was founded in 2005. The Company is a privately-owned corporation with ~ 40 employees. Our office is located in Waltham, MA.
Charles River Interactive (CRI) is one of the leading digital marketing firms in the country, specializing in working with complex organizations to provide a high level of digital marketing support and expertise.
Charles River Interactive is comprised of some of the leading “search” and social media marketing experts in the industry, along with experienced interactive project managers, data analysts and web technology experts. Our goal is to assist our clients in reaching a large and highly qualified audience of information seekers on search and social media platforms. Once we identify and reach this audience, we then work hard to engage with them and move them through the funnel.
CRI takes a very consultative approach and we work very closely with our clients to ensure that our strategies are always in line with the overall business and marketing goals of an organization.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles River Interactive works with clients around the country to offer a full suite of digital marketing solutions. Let’s work together to harness the potential of digital marketing for your business.
Charles River Interactive
890 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451